Whether it’s coffee, tea or cocoa, at EEK we love beautiful food products with special origin stories from all over the world.
That is why we source the best coffee beans from countries such as: Guatemala, Brazil, Colombia, Java, Ethiopia and Kenya to surprise you with the most beautiful coffee aromas. Each country has its own specific taste characteristics. Coffee from Guatemala often has notes of caramel and toast and coffee from Brazil often has a full body with sweet notes of nuts and chocolate.
We select high quality coffee and deliver the beans locally and freshly roasted, so there is much more to taste.
More than just great coffee!
But eek is more than just good coffee. At EEK it is our mission to introduce coffee lovers to the tastiest coffee variations in the most sustainable way. From premium coffee blends to the finest specialty coffees, direct from the coffee farm.
That is why we do business on the basis of five sustainable EEK principles:
1. Traceable. The origin of our coffee is known because it is Rainforest Alliance or organic certified. And our specialty coffee is purchased through direct trade.
2. Honest & Transparent. Together with our partners we work consciously and sustainable on our products, honestly rewarding the farmer and transparency are our keywords.
3. Local & Freshly roasted. We deliver our coffee locally and freshly roasted. At EEK, fresh means no older than 12 weeks. After all, coffee tastes best from 14 to 90 days after roasting.
4. 100% Natural. WeNature, that's why we choose quality and our products are 100% Natural. #Healthy and tasty.
5. Climate Positive. To make a contribution to a better world our products come with an eek premium. €0,50 per kg. We invest half in planting trees and the other 50% in sustainable solar- and windenergy projects. This way we compensate at least 3 times the Co2 emissions of 1 kilo of coffee, so we are Climate Positive. #Positive Energy
EEK, Coffee to change the world!
Founded, July 2015
EEK offers coffee of the highest quality, which is produced in a fair way. The first coffee we introduced in 2015 is a 100% Arabica Espresso Blend from Guatemala & Brazil.
This is a medium roasted coffee, with an intense chocolate scent combined with notes of caramel and a pleasent fruitiness.
This coffee is Rainforest Alliance certified and therefore produced in a fair way with attention for people and environment.
Ideal for the fully automatic or espresso machine and suitable for lovers of espresso, lungo and cappuccino. More...